Apprenticeship at the Forsthofgut
Apprentices of today are the future of the tourism sector. Accordingly, apprentices play an essential role here with us at the Forsthofgut. We offer everyone who is interested the chance to try out their chosen profession and see if it really suits their needs and expectations. There then follows meticulous training for the apprentices which is adapted to carefully and successfully approach decision-making processes in the respective areas of work.
Why do an apprenticeship in the hotel business?
- Creative tasks
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Opportunity to take part on specialised training courses in the hotel
- Crisis-proof career – hotel industry personnel are always required and also well rewarded
Which qualities should you have for an apprenticeship?:
- Ability to work in a team
- Resilience – physical and mental
What makes an apprenticeship at the Hotel Forsthofgut so special?:
- Top quality regional business
- Excellent and highly qualified instructors
- Safe working environment
- Familial working environment and excellent team cooperation
- Regular, plannable leisure time
- Harmonious work-life balance
- Excellent accommodation in the staff dormitory, just a few steps away from the hotel itself
- Participation in company outings and excursions
- Free board, also on days off
- Free use of the hotel's own wellness and sports facilities and hire of ski equipment
- 20% discount on treatments at the forestSPA and on purchasable products and services there
- Regular internal and external training
Are you curious? Then please send your application to Christoph Schmuck.
We look forward to getting to know you!